Popular Post

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

It is exactly one year to this day that I posted my first story on Tales of Endearment. It has come a long way since then. The photography has gotten better, the posts have become more elaborate and the attention has multiplied. Day after day I have seen my readership grow and enjoyed reading all the positive comments, reposts and tweets of everyone who supports my Tales. But above all I would like to thank my wonderful muses. I have shot close to 40 girls now and each one has inspired and motivated me in more ways than I ever imagined. I have established some amazing, lasting friendships during the course of my weekly shoots and I can only hope this trend will persist. Thank you for following and stay gorgeous!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment