Popular Post

Monday, March 21, 2011

Leapfrog













I have a stock photo shoot going on here tomorrow with Evie and my new assistant Catherine, just getting out all the new stock and wishing I could keep it all as usual...and seriously hoping it makes it onto the website this time before it sells.....On Friday night my mum, me and the boys hit Weston Super Mare for some outrageously good fish (Papa's fish bar) and chips and a walk on the beach...I joined my son in some leapfrogging over the beach posts, managed 2 perfect examples but on the third my hands seemed to be trapped between my frog legs and I did a face plant onto hard sand, twisting right arm in strange way...my family had a good laugh til realizing I had really hurt myself, then I spent 4 blimming hours in A&E having Xrays - but phew, only strained not broken! So - here are a few pictures of pieces I will hopefully have loaded up tomorrow....Love Samaya
x

No comments:

Post a Comment