Popular Post

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beth Bullock


I finally accept I am getting older now, I have a hangover from nearly no drinks (just one beer and a glass of champers) and I also took my apron to the family party (last night) to help clear up afterwards...and then I strained my neck whilst doing air guitar (wearing apron). Arnica and ibruprufen are fixing me up nicely today. We (my sister and brother in law) booked a musician called Beth Bullock to play - she was fantastic, sang her heart out during 2 sets on the little stage Jim built in the garden...the bigger boys of my family were trying to get her chatting after her set but she left barefoot and mysterious and went off home...http://www.myspace.com/bethbmusic. Here is a little picture of her...from my phone so not the best. Now getting ready for Hammersmith as I am off for half term surfing in Devon, if the weather gets better that is - if anyone would like free tickets do email me as usual x Love Samaya

No comments:

Post a Comment