Popular Post

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fruit Fast...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Alpargatas_01.jpgHum, well its only midday and its already hard to ignore the fresh bread and cheese around here! Last night was my sisters birthday do -we all had amazing curries with all the naan type extras. I was so stuffed I could'nt even eat the cake....So I took action! Cycled with Robert to school and then went on a 5 mile ride in the rain, came home and decided to just eat fruit for the day. Feel better already - managed to read The Times Style magazine finally yesterday and it said ' no more putting it off, the bikini regime starts today' and they are blimmin right, I am away on a UK beach holiday for a week in June and I know I will feel very self conscious if I am not at least a bit toned....you can't wear a wetsuit the whole time you know. By the way! The flyers for the Vintage Fashion Auction are beautiful - if anyone would like an email version do let me know xx. Frock Me was great on Sunday, busy in the morning, when it quietened down I went around shopping for my friends, I love my iphone - just text a picture or two and a price and then chase your mates for the money when you get home, not a pinch of profit in these sales mind but it is good for my mum friends who can't always get a day off on a Sunday to peruse the fairs...I am off now to do some auction work and also to have my fringe cut AND to try out this new No 19 Chanel fragrance....lets hope Bristol has some of it, so annoying that our Harvey Nics has hardly any nice stuff, apparently we Bristol women don't want to buy YSL, Lanvin or Prada shoes...?!! We do occasionally spend money on fashion here! I may also try on some espadrilles, (the ones above are traditional ones from the Andes!) I keep toying with the idea them every year, I think the styles around now are quite classic so I will give them a go...More later! Love Samaya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment