Popular Post

Friday, May 20, 2011

a peek inside my inspiration book...

Like many of you I have lots of hopes & dreams for my future. My main dream is to one day open up a boutique filled with vintage & handmade lovelies. I am thinking of starting out this grand plan by beginning with an online boutique, which will hopefully happen sometime within the next 6 months. Till then I am dreaming :)

I have been working on a big binder filled with inspiration for a while now, touching of everything from colors to merchandising. 

Here is a sneak peek into my "inspiration" category, which is filled with lots of doodles, outfits I love, colors I love, or just anything that is pretty!




I promise to share more of my inspiration in the future, plus more about my online boutique plans!

Oh, & happy Friday!!

*all photos are from various magazines

xo, 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment