Popular Post

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Look of the Week

Besides being able to leave Williamsburg and spend my days surrounded by actual people, rather than the virtual, the most exciting thing about having an office in Soho, is getting dressed in the morning. Ever since I moved into the new office on Spring Street, I am obliged to wear appropriate clothing to leave the house. No more sweat pants and baggie sweaters to sit behind the computer at home! Finally I can wear all this vintage I've been buying over the past year while shooting the Shopping Tales. I thought I'd be nice to post a look or two every week, just for fun.... 
Vintage silk and cotton knit sweater with sequined, embroidered appliquees (at Resale Therapy in Palm Springs), Sportmax silk flower dress, Prada black suede heels, purple socks.


Photos by Aram Bedrossian

No comments:

Post a Comment