Popular Post

Monday, February 12, 2007

brrrrrrr-mode, 2007-02-11


Jared, 18, student
I'm wearing a vintage trench that was passed on to me by my grandfather (at least 4 decades old). The raw jeans are by hells bells. I bought the boots (perfect for tight pants in the winter - fur inside) in moscow ( by Nazereno Giani).
In general I like small shops. Although I think that the swedish massproduction (for example) is a great thing, I would hate seeing every 5th person on the street wearing the same thing as I wear. I love second hand and all stores that sell special and limited edition sneakers. Not too long ago I discovered this store, that offers the most wonderful pants, on the Kastanienallee: Extrafein
The styles in old movies fascinate me. I also tend to take the advice of the Dior Homme designer Hedi Slimane for the youth: to copy the style of his fashion in one's own way instead of buying it (I couldn't afford it anyway).
I am very versatile and open in my style. I adore retro and chic as much as I adore practical and functional clothing. Although i would never categorize myself ... it comes down to indie.
I realize, subconciously, fashion is very important to me. I don't think too much about my daily outfit, but i could never leave home without being satisfied with what I wear.


anonym super-beautiful gloves from flew market




Natsuko, 26, student (graphic-design) + Mark, 32, student (marketing)




Simon, 21, intern




Claire, 35, from london, where she is doing something "financial"


currently most seen headwear

No comments:

Post a Comment