Popular Post

Friday, January 22, 2010

Berlin Fashion Week: David


David, 25, blogs at Dandy Diary

David is the first person I wanted to take a picture of during Berlin Fashion Week. This might be due to the fact, that I spend my time on trade shows to get to know new ad clients for our next magazine, instead of hanging with the fash-pack, wherever they hang in Berlin.
David's sheer endless creativity when it comes to dressing and finding gems of international couture (in this picture he wears several necklaces from different african countries) finally found an output on his personal blog, which I discovered some months ago and became a big fan. He not only documents his outfits, but also publishes long texts including interviews and reviews - so I certainly suggest to subscribe to his feed.

/mary

No comments:

Post a Comment