Popular Post

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New York!














I am off to New york for the first time! So excited - I am meeting a lovely lady out there who has her dad's collection of costume jewellery from the 1960s and 1970s and bringing it back for auction here in the UK in October - its a little bit secret now so I wont mention names yet but its going to be AMAZING! But right now I am packing for Cornwall - we have a week in a weird cottage on the coast - still have to sort out the cat sitter, find spare keys, find the wetsuits....and food shop and somehow be here when the couriers come to get my headdresses - they are off to New York too - to a very nice store....so much has been going on here - I have had no time to blog - Hammersmith and Frock me earlier this month were brilliant, I went out for a day trip with Pearl Lowe, we went to a fantastic little textile fair and found beautiful things...I also went to horrible Thorpe Park, madness, I definitely missed my rollercoaster window as was so scared I yelled "let me off" when the seatbelt things came down on the one ride I did try to go on...my step daughter Ella was so embarrassed - she remained po faced through the whole ride on her own! Ah, now it is my turn to be ashamed of eh Mum? xxxx Love Samaya

No comments:

Post a Comment