Popular Post

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TALES OF ENDEARMENT'S NEW HOME

When the 1-year anniversary of Tales Of Endearment came up in April, I deemed it time to put my site in a new dress and celebrate with a birthday party. It took two months to finish but I am beyond thrilled with the result. Tales of Endearment is now sitting exclusively on talesofendearment.com, with a new lay-out and a few new features. Please reset your browsers and bookmarks to talesofendearment.com and we hope you will continue to read my Tales.
I would like to thank Alex Wiederin and the team of Buero NY for making this incredibly fresh design, Matthew Woodward in Australia for programming until the wee hours, Dirk Standen of STYLE.com for co-hosting my party, Annabelle Dexter-Jones for being my wonderful Guest of Honor, David Merten for editing the first Tales video, Tiffany Pentz for producing the party, Essie for providing nail polish goody bags, Maria at Resurrection and Hannah at Marmalade for sending me gorgeous vintage dresses, Lauren Remington Platt at vinsette.com for giving me pretty hair and make-up for the party and of course all my readers, fans and followers for continuously showing support to my blog. It's been an amazing journey but it feels like it's just the start. Now go look!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment