Popular Post

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cee Lo Green

Rob and I went to see Cee Lo Green live last night, he was fantastic - I bet his album sales do well in Bristol today - his band are ALL GIRLS, if you did not know that already. And good looking ones too, think Charlies Angels, and last night they were wearing skin tight red catsuits. At one point the guitarist (long flowing brunette hair, made to look even more incredible by a wind machine) came centre stage to do a bit of a solo, I had a sidelong glance at Rob and he was transfixed (well, we all were really) so I lost it a bit and said in a strong Bristol accent: "You wish she was your girlfriend innit?". He sheepishly said 'Well they do all look good don't they?". Ha ha, I am not really jealous. On the way out of the house I had felt like a super stylish person, wearing my All Saints black dress, faded skin tight jeans and little beaded cardigan with quilted clutch and crocodile shoes...part vintage / part high street, but when those ladies came out on stage I felt almost like I was in office worker gear....we had to wait 2 hours standing around for Cee Lo to start, it was worth it though, he has such a great voice and did all the well known songs as well as other brilliant numbers.....not room to dance though, one woman next to me kept knocking my arm and I thought "If she takes any beads of my cardigan I am going to elbow her" off the platform we were standing on, I myself am only 5' 4 and she told me herself that her height was 5'2....today i am going to war against the cats using my garden as a litter tray, black pepper and perhaps something stronger from B&Q. Love Samaya XXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQlVPZ8Q_o&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment