Popular Post

Monday, April 4, 2011

Nice and Calm...


















We have worked out a rota for looking after the ill babies and for cooking food for my sister so now I feel nice and calm. Catherine and I are getting out all the stock for Frock Me and Hammersmith tomorrow, they are both on the 10th of April! As usual do email me for a free ticket or if you would like me to bring anything from the website to try on....My friend Louise (she sells amazing jewellery next door to me at Hammersmith) is bringing me a pair of orange Hermes sandals to try on....I have loved them for a few months now...I hope they fit as I plan to wear them with everything, everyday until they fall apart. Here's to a good week ahead and speedy recovery for my little nephews. Here is a picture of Francesca wearing my Ossie Clark... xxx Love Samaya

No comments:

Post a Comment