Popular Post

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vintage Bazaar In Frome!

Ooh I have had a lovely day sorting out all my stock for the Vintage Bazaar, this Saturday 30th April in Frome - I went to look last time and it is a very beautiful fair, not just vintage fashion but antique and vintage homeware, mirrors, haberdashery and much more, here is a link to their website...http://thevintagebazaar.blogspot.com/ Here is another picture from the shoot...I love them all, this is a 1930s Kimono (Haori) in thick silk, a 1940s wide snakeskin belt and a crazy antique asian necklace on her head....
Lots going on this weekend, a funeral of an inspirational friend, Gill Hodder, tomorrow, she has been a vintage costume collector all her life I think, I have been buying from her since I was 14 years old....she will be missed for more than her vintage that is for sure. Then THE wedding on Friday, Frome Vintage Bazaar Saturday and Joey's birthday party on Saturday night...thank goodness its Bank Holiday again....XX Love Samaya

No comments:

Post a Comment