Popular Post

Monday, April 4, 2011

Love Conquers All Who Believe


I'd love you against all odds
Defying the laws of gravity to float with you
Opening up my heart and letting you through
Your eyes are the mirrors of your thoughts
Lets take it slow and not be too quick to talk
Patience is a woman's virtue
My love should be your pursuit.
Time waits for no one yes
But the best things happen last and then the rest
They say nothing happens by coincidence
And love is more than a hit and miss
Lets write this love down in history
So we can recap each and every memory
Remembering the beautiful moments we share
Laughing at the times when love was just a fear
I made up my mind to be happy and then I found you
No more doubts no over thinking if your words were true
My heart has been waiting for this feeling
You taught me that forgiving is apart of healing
Let me tell you that you changed what I thought I knew
The way I felt love would, could or even should be
You picked up the towel I threw in and held me with it
Showed me love conquers all who believe in it
I think our hearts just seem to fit
I guess my happily ever after started when we met
When our two hearts decided to love without regret
You know that unstoppable love that keeps on going
Through hard times and rough times it just keeps on growing-Kelz

Love, kels

kelleyscloset17.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment